We are Operation Game On
More and more troops are returning home with life altering combat injuries. We’re honoring their sacrifice by introducing them to golf. Why golf? Doctors say golf provides both mental and physical rehabilitation that rapidly allows them to regain confidence to enjoy an active lifestyle again. Help us heal our heroes and donate today to OPERATION GAME ON!
With your help and support we can accomplish our goals of an ongoing golf rehabilitation program for the returning wounded troops which provides golf lessons and golf equipment, as well as golf apparel and multiple playing opportunities.
WE’RE BUILDING CONFIDENCE ONE SWING AT A TIME
TaylorMade’s Troop Appreciation Day was amazing!
TaylorMade released this video which aired on CBS Sports during the Northern Trust Open telecast. Thank you TaylorMade! It was an honor to be a part of your product launch. — Tony Perez
TaylorMade does it again!
They touch the lives of our troops one hero at a time. Two of or our past grads were treated to a very special Memorial Day in Ohio thanks to TaylorMade Golf.
- Veterans Day 2015
- 2nd Annual 15-Inch Cup Challenge
- 2015 Golf Classic – August 10, 2015
- OGO’s Home Town Veterans Golf Program
- Bocce Ball Tournament Oct. 4th 2015
- Military Discounts – 25% OFF
- 2015 – The Year of the Veteran
- Huge Success – 15-Inch Cup Challenge!
- Learn More About the 15-Inch Cup Challenge
- January 12, 2015 – The 15-Inch Cup Challenge
In Their Words
Golf reminds us to focus on the positive and overcome adversity. Some of our troops take a moment here to share what golf now means to them as they strive to regain confidence, balance, mobility and a positive attitude.