Operation: Game On!
The mission of “Operation: Game On!” is to establish a golf rehabilitation program for the returning physically and mentally challenged troops by providing lessons, specially fitted golf clubs, reduced green fees, and playing opportunities. Operation Game On, a service to our Wounded Heroes, aiding them in acquiring Free Golf Equipment for amputees, stress relieving activity for soldiers who suffer from PTSD and servicemen’s Kids Programs called Little Heroes.
- Fore Magazine Profiles Wounded Warrior Jacque Keeslar
- 2019 15-Inch Cup Challenge on March 18th, 2019
- 2018 OGO Golf Classic Monday August 13, 2018
- 2018 15-Inch Cup Hole-In-One Challenge
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- 2017 GOLF CLASSIC | Save the Date – Aug 14
- 3rd Annual 15-inch cup Challenge now held on 2/6/2017
- Veterans Day 2016
- Announcing: Combat Wounded Women Veterans Golf
- 2016 GOLF CLASSIC | Save the Date – Aug 15
In Their Words
Golf reminds us to focus on the positive and overcome adversity. Some of our troops take a moment here to share what golf now means to them as they strive to regain confidence, balance, mobility and a positive attitude.