Sponsor a Combat Wounded Golfer or Wives of Warriors
Operation Game On is actively seeking individual and corporate sponsors to join us as we help combat-injured troops and their families. These combat wounded troops are returning from Iraq and Afghanistan and through golf we have been assisting them with their recovery and transition.
Contact us for more information about sponsorship opportunities. Our programs consist of various opportunities involving golf instruction, mentoring, custom club fitting, and several apparel needs and sponsorships at our annual Operation Game On Golf Classic golf tournament.
It takes $1000 to send just one troop through our multi week program.
There’s so much more we’d like to do and with the help of donations we can turn the future around for the entire family of our combat heroes.
What could an individual sponsor do?
- Donate $1000, or $500 sponsor level today or $100, $50, $25. Every bit helps. Donate Online.
- Play in one of our charity golf tournaments. Sure it may cost a little more, but you will have a very memorable day. [Here is the Tournament Brochure to provide a glimpse of our annual event that was held August 11, 2014]
- Sponsor a foursome of Troops or their Wives to play at your local golf club.
What could a corporate sponsor do?
- Sponsor the purchase of Adidas golf shoes and TaylorMade golf bags.
- Sponsor a give-away item for our troops or for the participants at our next golf event.
- Donate your company’s time or services.
- Donate complimentary tickets to local events for troops involved in our program.
- Help us raise money at your business –we’ll build a mini-campaign to fit your needs.
- Become the Title Sponsor for the Operation Game On Golf Classic.
If you are attending one of our events; you’ll find that getting to know other golfers and networking with area business owners can be some of the most productive use of time and well worth the price of donation.
At the end of the day, knowing our heroes and their families benefited greatly is a very rewarding feeling. We are giving them a game that will get them out there and enjoying a somewhat normal life again. With your help, It’s GAME ON!
- April 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- August 2016
- April 2016
- November 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- November 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- February 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- May 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- September 2010
- August 2010